Show-Home Now Open for Pre-Booked Appointments Only
Following the latest Government guidance, we’ve put in place a plan to gradually and safely re-open our show-home.
In line with this advice, we have implemented a booking system for viewings – for the time being on limited days only.
Please note: our show-home will only be open on an appointment basis with limited slots available to allow for thorough cleaning between each visit.
The safety of our visitors and colleagues is of course our top priority, so in addition to making viewings appointment only, we have also implemented the following measures:
- Our staff will be strictly following the 2m (6ft) social distancing rules within our show-home
- The NHS Track & Trace app is being offered at Rufford Pastures, please scan the QR code
- Our team will use a contactless digital thermometer to remotely check your temperature – anyone exhibiting a high temperature of over 38C will unfortunately be unable to visit
- In order to allow for social distancing, we will only be able to allow a maximum of 2 people (from the same household) inside our show-home during the viewing
- We will be limiting each appointment to a maximum of 2 people (from the same household)
- In line with the current legislation, we are only able to allow people from the same household to view our show-home together (if you would like a friend or relative who doesn’t live with you to view the show-home, they would need to book a separate appointment)
- Please do not attend your appointment if you currently have symptoms of Covid-19, are in a vulnerable group and currently shielding, or if you or a member of your household are currently self-isolating
- Please do not attend your appointment if you live in an area currently under a local lockdown
- We will provide hand sanitiser for use before and after your viewing
- We will also provide disposable gloves for you to wear during your viewing
- In line with the latest guidance, a face covering has to be worn during your viewing unless you have a medical exemption
- Unfortunately, at this time we will be unable to offer any refreshments (tea, coffee etc.) during your visit
- We will also be unable to sign any paperwork during your visit, or provide our usual brochures. However, we will be happy to email electronic copies of these to you should you wish
- If you have any questions once you have finished your viewing, our staff will be available to answer them at a safe distance
If you’d like to find out more, our friendly team are available via phone and email using the contact details below:
Show Home Virtual Tour
Woodhead Homes: A Home You Will Love for Life
Woodhead Homes have been building quality homes for generations. Our latest scheme, Rufford Pastures in rural north Nottinghamshire brings cutting edge, contemporary design flair and innovative use of space both within the homes and across the development to the village of Edwinstowe.
Secure your new home with a 5% deposit through Help to Buy
The Government-backed Help to Buy scheme could get you moving with just a 5% deposit.
Less hassle and less stress . With our Assisted Part Exchange scheme we could buy your home helping you buy and move into your dream home quicker.
Buy with Confidence
Our homes come with 10 year LABC warranties to provide consumer protection for homebuyers and added reassurance when you buy new with Woodhead Homes.
The Choice is Yours
Our new homes allow you to specify finishes throughout, including flooring, kitchens and door handles. Even if you’re just looking for some design inspiration, step inside our show home to find out more.